Private Wealth Forum 2014 – Perth
28 May, 2014
We are delighted to announce the dates of our Private Wealth Forums. These popular forums explore the issues of intergenerational transition, philanthropy and family dynamics.
This year the Forums will showcase themes on Purpose & Inspiration, especially when it comes to new generation. Rebecca Trobe (21/64, San Francisco) will present on “Inspiring A New Generation”. We will also have some topical discussions on Family Systems & Psychology and Culture & Wealth.
Topics for this year include:
- Patriachs & Matriarchs: Having the Hard Conversations About Legacy
- The Power to Disrupt: The Impact Wealth Has on Family Evolution
- Inspiring a New Generation
- My Inspiration: New Generation Stories
- The Power of One: The Essence of Family Systems Leadership
- Intergenerational Families: Decision Making
- Culture & Wealth
- Priority attendance is given to PWN members.
This event is designed for families. If you wish your family members to attend please let us know.
For more information please contact the PWN team on 02 9261 1704.
Download the event brochure:
This event will be held in Function Room 2 at The Old Brewery.
Find full details and registration information on the PWN Website.